Are you prepared for the future? In the coming years, each organization will need to define how they will create an innovation culture within their organization in order to prosper in the era of perpetual innovation.
There is a vast world of information related to innovation and technology, often we don’t know where to start, what information to trust, or how to start planning to adapt your organization for the future. Re-Innovate: Innovation Fundamentals will explore the technologies and innovations already impacting your sector, will provide an outlook of the emerging trends that will appear in the next 10 years, and will propose how to start planning innovation projects for your organization.
Sure, every organization uses innovation in some way or the other, but do you have an innovation strategy? Are you seeing how innovation from competitors or new startups will be challenging your sector to improve? Are you keeping up to date with your community? Your stakeholders? Your competitors?
This conference will provide your team with the fundamentals of the world of innovation and provide a mapping of the technologies you should be evaluating today.
Our team will adapt the presentation to speak directly to innovation that relates to your organization, to show what innovation is happening today in your sector, to mention which technologies are involved, and to present what trends will be emerging in the coming 3, 5 and 10 years.
- Learn about innovation and technologies already transforming your sector, and what’s coming over the next 10 years
- Understand the process to identify, plan and prototype your innovation project
- How to create a realistic innovation budget for organizations of any size
- The importance of collaboration and creating an innovation ecosystem
- Receive the Re-Innovate innovation project planning checklist (post-conference)